Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

FAKE ADDYS


hi guys i just wanted to tell u about adora the agents problem here it is in adora's words

BY ADORA
Fakes!!
Guyz ..I need to let you all know something..and I would love it you would pass this around. There is a fairly new chobot on the loose named 'ohadora' THIS IS NOT ME even though this chobot CLAIMS to be ME on a secret account! I have ONE account on Chobots only! Adora and no others. I have a good idea who this is..not fun as this chobot never read the Chobots rules and is rude to people ..this not the only account with a name similar to mine..they made lots of them recently which is sad. Im sorry if any of you have been bothered by any of these 'fakes' I just wanted to let you all know that there really is only 1 of me!!!


BY SAMRAT4
believe me this is completely annoying 4 a cute little girl to face problems that can ruin someone's reputatation of a good chobot i know that chobvots support understands that thses chobots are fake but the new chobots that do not know the cho rules completely they might think adora is bad so guys we all must stay away frm nichos and thanks addy for making all of us aware of it

1 comment:

moiaimee said...

hey there samrat4 you are a really awesome friend and its nice of you to publish this on your great blog..thank u! xD
-hugs an cookies-
~adora~